Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana: Telangana State announced the Shaadi Mubarak scheme, especially for the people who belong to minority peoples and also for those who are economically backward and also for the persons who faced troubles on their marriage occasions. This scheme is going well and now each and every bride apply for Shaadi Mubarak scheme to get Money. The money that the bride gets through this scheme directly credited to their bank accounts. This scheme is meant for the parents those who are struggling for their daughter’s marriage by the Government of TS.
The minorities of this state welcomed this scheme and are found to be beneficial and good going and also gaining more and more responses day by day. This scheme, The Shadi Mubarak Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State, Sri. K Chandrashaker Rao and announced officially in Hyderabad. The Telangana Government, through this scheme; offers an amount of Rs. 51,000 under ‘Shadi Mubarak. And then they Decided to improvise it by giving a sum of Rs. 51,000 to all the brides.
Eligibility Conditions For Shaadi Mubarak & Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Application Status
The eligibility conditions for this Shaadi Mubarak scheme is as follows,
- The girl who is going to benefit from this scheme should be an unmarried girl and should be a resident of Telangana.
- The girl should possess the completed age of 18 years at the time of marriage.
- The bride’s Parent Annual Income should be below 2,00,000
Procedure to Apply Telangana Shadi Mubarak Scheme:
To apply for this scheme, we here Posted Simple Steps that you just Follow Carefully.
- Initially, visit the Official Portal of Telangana Epass
- At the Down Of Page, Find the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme and click on it.
- There opens an application Form for the scheme and you are pleased to input all your details correctly.
- Make sure that you provide genuine details of Bride Particulars and Bridegroom Particulars
As a part of the process, you have to Upload Required Documents / Certificates.
- Once you are done with all the process stated there, click on submit. Hence, your application is submitted for further processes.
Documents/Certificates to be furnished for Applying Shaadi Mubarak Scheme in Telangana:
As a part of the process, you have to upload the documents for further processes. Here is a list of documents that are to be attached while applying for the scheme as follows,
- Date Of Birth of Both the Bride and the bridegroom
- Caste Certificate of Both
- Parents Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Cards
- School Certificate ( If any available – Optional )
- Bank Passbook First Page With Attested Photocopy and Signature
- Wedding card
- Wedding Time Photograph
- Confirmation letter From Gram Panchayat / Mosque / Church / Any Marriage Registration Office.
The applicants Bride and Bridegroom also need to submit other documents such as Birth Certificate, Caste Nativity Certificate, Community Certificate, Income Certificate, scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Saving Account) that includes the photo of the Bride and the account details of the bride and the other details such as the place of the wedding performed. Scanned Copy Of marriage, confirmation letter that issued by the Registered Centers/temples.
More Related Posts:
- Ola Customer Care Numbers and 24*7 Helpline Numbers
- Mobikwik Customer Care Number | Mobikwik Toll Free Helpline
- Paytm Customer Care Number | IVR & Complaint Email Support
- BookMyShow Customer Care Number | Customer Support Email & Office Address