PayUMoney Customer Care Number: PayUMoney is a leading online payment solution/E-payment/Wallet Company in India, which started operations in October 2011. Especially, it has a grownup as the fastest-growing consumer payment processor in the online payment space. As of now, PayUMoney has more than 1200 merchants on board, essentially a payment gateway solution for individuals.
It seems like, PayUMoney is necessary as a saving account payment gateway for individuals. Integrating payment gateways for e-commerce sites usually, require a business to be a registered entity. That is a sole proprietorship, a Pvt. ltd., etc. Alternatively, there is an option for you to sell online and start accepting online payments even without registering your business. While It also offers the best customer services like PayUMoney Customer Care Number to their customers.
PayUMoney Customer Care Number – 020-66213712
How does PayUMoney Works?
- Firstly Login to PayUMoney from the website.
- A customer buys the product from your store and makes a payment through PayUMoney.
- PayUMoney receives the payment on your behalf and sends you (the store owner) a notification about the payment details.
- After receiving the notification, you may dispatch the product to a customer.
- Customers may receive the products.
- You may enter the Received details on your PayUMoney Merchant Portal about the order.
- PayUMoney sends a notification to the Pay U money customer care number to confirm that the order is received.
- PayUMoney waits for the customer to confirm the delivery of the products for a period of 3 days’ time.
- As soon as the customer confirms, payment is transferred to your (the store owner’s) bank account.
- If a customer doesn’t confirm the order within the 3 days.
- PayUMoney transfers the payment to your account, at the end of 3 days period.
PayUMoney is the fastest growing online Payment Corporation in India with the Flagship Company known as Naspers Group. Along with the most leading e-commerce companies like Goibibo, Rechargeitnow, Jabong, Snapdeal, Bookmyshow, etc.
Responsibilities of PayUMoney Customer Care Toll Free Number:
PayU Customers can contact a company representative with the help of PayUMoney Customer Care Number, address number, Email Id, Customer Care Helpline Number, and many more other relevant information, available on this page as follows.
1- To register customer complaints.
2- To solve all the complaints.
3- Give solutions for all issues.
4- Lastly, Guide them step by step.
PayUMoney is also an e-Wallet earlier known as PayUpaisa. The PayUMoney Wallet offers the consumers to make the transaction by using their credit card, debit card, net banking and get rewarded for that. PayU India is the parent company of PayUMoney. Earlier, it was also known as the popular payment gateway for the merchants and their websites either. Till now, PayUMoney is linked with thousands of e-commerce websites.
PayUMoney Customer Care Number:
PayUMoney has a huge user database. It is obvious that users would be trying to connect with the customer support team of the company. As there isn’t any specific customer care number or toll-free helpline number is available to contact the company. As a result, follow the below mentioned details may help you at any time.
- Corporate Office Details:
- Contact Gurgaon, Headquarters: +(91)-124-6793000
- Regional Office Details:
- Mumbai: 022 61642600
- Bengaluru : 080 42842323 / 01
- Customer Care Helpline: 0124-6624826
- Sales Inquiry Contact No: 0124-6624801
For those who are encountering any kind of problems, then they should please contact “PayUMoney Contact Number” 24×7 for immediate assistance.
Send your queries to the company through email. There are two email Id’s one for buyers and others for merchants. You may also follow the official website of PayUMoney customer care number 24*7. The timings to contact the company’s support team or payUMoney customer care numbers and also by reaching them by emails given are as follows:
- CEO: email@example.com
- Business Head: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyer’s Care: email@example.com
- Seller’s Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care Head: email@example.com[/su_box]
NOTE: Monday to Friday from 10 am – 7:30 pm and Saturday 10 am – 6 pm.
In conclusion, it is clear that PayUMoney offers you good customer services to their customers. It is aware that satisfied customers may return to the business and ensure that healthy profits are made. PayUMoney Customer Care Numbers helps you to solve your FAQ’S and queries regarding payUMoney customer care number 24×7.
I hope you got enough information about PayUmoney Customer services and payUMoney customer care toll free number and all the services of PayUmoney. That’s all for the day, thank you for reading the article, keep visiting Mycarenumbers for lots more interesting articles. Also, share this article on your social media profiles if you like it.