Pan Card Download Online: Do you know about the use of PAN card? It is useful for the people who want to use the universal identification key in order to track their financial transactions which can prevent tax evasion. These days, there are a lot of people who invest their money in stocks and they should definitely own a PAN card.
It is a unique Permanent account number which is basically issued by the Income-tax department to the people who applies for PAN card. This card stays valid for the entire life of the account holder. It can be used to open a bank account, getting a professional or taxable salary, purchasing assets and high-value transactions are possible if you own PAN Card.
There are a lot of advantages of having a PAN card as one can make the payment for direct taxes and it is easier to file income tax returns with it. If you want to sell or purchase high valued property, then PAN Card can come handy. In the mutual funds and stock markets, you can’t invest without having PAN card with you. Here are the easy steps to learn pan card download within a few seconds
Pan Card Download Online by PAN Number
- It is really easy to download the PAN card through an online platform. There is a new service which is launched by UTIITSL and NSDL for the applicants who want to apply for PAN card online. There are a lot of people who are able to get relief with this service and even if you have lost your PAN card, then you can download it easily in PDF format. This facility is provided by the Central board of direct taxation to the PAN card applicants of India.
- The people who will apply for the PAN card after the introduction of this service can download the PAN card through an online platform. They need to provide an email at the time of registration so that they can also download the soft copy of it anytime. It is really easy to get pan card download by pan number. You will be able to get the pdf version/soft copy of the PAN card on your email with the digital signature on it.
- All you need to do is go to the online platform of NSDL where you will be asked to fill the necessary details like email Id, phone number, name and a little bit more. You can add the correct details so that you can receive the e-PAN card. You can easily find pan card download by name and date of birth if you are at the official site.
- After you will receive the soft copy of the PAN card online, you can decide to keep the pan card online print along with you for your regular transactions and other purposes.
- Not only you can download the PAN card in PDF version but you can also get the pan card online print if you have lost your original PAN card. It is really useful to have a PAN card and you won’t regret taking help of the online platform to get a PAN card.
Apply For New PAN Card (Online)
- First, visit UTIITSL or NSDL official website and here you can find the New PAN option you need to just click on it.
- Now select the form 49A to apply for new Card.
- If you want to apply for foreign citizen then select the Form 49AA.
- Fill your personal details such as your full name, date of birth, permanent address, active mobile number, gender, etc.
- After filling the form click on submit button and attach your passport size photo.
- That’s it you successfully applied it will be sent to your address within 10 days.
Apply For New PAN Card (Offline)
- First, download the new pan card form pdf from the below app.
- After download, you need to take a print of the application form.
- Now fill your personal details like full name, date of birth, permanent address, active mobile number, gender, etc.
- You also need to attach proof of identity, proof of address and passport size photo.
- At last, you need to visit your nearest pan card office and submit the form.
- That’s it you successfully applied and it will be sent to your address within 10 days.
The structure of Permanent Account Number is very simple like XXXXX1234X here first five characters are letters is from a sequence of AAA to ZZZ, next four characters are numbers and the last one character is letters.