Kotak Bank Net Banking Registration Online:
- You can straight away request for KMBL Net Banking Registration by calling Kotak’s Customer Contact Centre at 1860 266 2666 (24×7) or +91 22 6600 6022. Under this method, you are required to submit a physical request form /application form for getting your net banking login details.
- First of all, you are required to download a Channel Access Request Form. You can get it from the following link
- Kindly note that this link provides the form for personal/ individual account holders with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- You are required to duly fill the form carefully.
- Post-filling the form you can either submit the form at your nearest Kotak Mahindra branch or you can straight away drop it in the boxes provided in ATMs as well as branches.
- There is another option under which you can send the duly filled form to the following address through ordinary post:
Customer Contact Centre,
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Post Box Number 16344,
Mumbai 400 013
- Also, you can mail the form at the following email address: [email protected]
- Now, wait patiently for a few days.
- Thereafter you will receive a net banking user ID and password on your registered e-mail address.
- Post receiving the login ID and password you can use these credentials for logging in to KMBL Net Banking. Kindly note that you are required to change your login ID and password after your first login.
METHOD 3: Activate Kotak Net Baking Online
- Under this method, you can register for KMBL Internet Banking online. For this, you are required to navigate to the following link
- Once the page loads click on ‘New User? Register for Net Banking.’
- Upon clicking this option you will be navigated to a link where you are required to enter your CRN / Customer ID and enter the shown text. Thereafter click on ‘Continue.’
- Kindly note that CRN will be available under your name on your Debit / Credit Card.
- Thereafter you are required to verify your details like date of birth, mother’s maiden name, mobile number, and email id. Hit ‘Continue’ after you have entered the details.
- Now you are required to choose a method to generate a password; whether you want it via debit card, secret questions or credit card.
- You can choose the method of Debit card as it would have been supplied to you along with your account opening kit.
- Thereafter you can enter the desired password for logging into KMBL Internet Banking.
So, folks, these were the 3 methods through which you can easily Register for KMBL Internet Banking. In case you get stuck somewhere or have any additional questions to ask please feel free to drop them down in comments below.