Jio Prime Subscription Renewal: Reliance Communications has rolled out a new Jio Prime Membership offer for all the users who make use of Jio 4G SIM card. The Reliance Company had originally launched its Jio SIM and provided a free welcome offer for all its customers. The customers who had purchased the Reliance Jio 4G SIM can make use of a plethora of offers. The offer includes free unlimited calls, messages, and free mobile data. It had provided this welcome offer only till 31st December 2016. You can check out Jio customer care and helpline numbers from here.
Later, as an exclusive offer for Happy New Year, the Company had extended its free offer for all the Jio 4G customers. The Earlier, Jio had extended the welcome offer to Happy New year offer till 31st March 2017. In just a few days, the free Happy New Year offer will end up completely. However, as expected, the company had come up with exciting offers for all the Reliance Jio customers. The company has launched new Jio Prime Membership plan for all the users of Jio SIM. Here is everything you need to know about Jio Prime Membership Subscription, price, its advantages, enrollment process and the whole procedure of registering for Jio Prime membership online. Have a look!
Jio Prime Subscription Renewal
The Reliance Company had recently commenced a new subscription-based membership plan through Jio Prime for all the customers. The customers can avail this offer only if they subscribe before 31st March 2017. This new subscription plan has commenced starting from 1st March 2017. Mukesh Ambani had made an announcement that the total subscribers for Jio 4G SIM had crossed 100 million users.
After rolling out the offer in just 170 days, the SIM has reached more than 100 million subscriber base of users. Reliance Jio Company had now made an announcement about the launch of new tariff plans to all the customers along with the Rs 303 plans for all the users of Jio 4G SIM. As of now, the users who are enjoying Happy New Year offer can make use of exclusive benefits from the company. All the customers who are currently using the Jio 4G SIM card network are eligible to enroll for this Jio Prime Membership subscription. They can enroll starting from 1st March and this subscription period will end on 31st March 2017. All the customers who had become a member of this subscription plan can acquire numerous benefits.
Jio Prime Subscription Price
The Reliance Company has released the price of this new Jio Membership plan for all the customers. The eligible customers must enroll in this Jio Prime Membership for Rs 99 in the first year. This is a onetime fee so that the customers can avail the benefits for a complete one year. The existing users of Jio must pay Rs 303 to endure the same old benefits of free Happy New Year offer. The users can make use of free voice calls, 1GB of mobile data and some other additional Jio services.
Jio Prime Member Benefits
The Reliance Company that had rolled out the latest Jio Membership plan will offer several benefits for all the users. Mukesh Ambani had launched exclusive subscription plans for all the members of Jio Prime. The users who become members of this scheme can avail the benefits of Happy New Year offer for another complete year i.e., till 31st March 2018.
Here are some of the amazing benefits of Reliance Jio Prime Membership Subscription plan:
- You need to pay just Rs 99 for one time so as to become a member of Jio Prime and avail exciting benefits till 31st March 2018.
- You can make free unlimited voice calls to anyone across different countries with onetime payment of Rs 99.
- In order to make use of mobile data, you need to pay Rs 303 as a monthly payment. You can then make free unlimited voice calls, mobile data, and unlimited SMS through your mobile device.
- The users need to pay Rs 303 per month and this offer is valid for 28 days. But, the users can only get 1GB of mobile data using this plan.
- In order to make use of 2GB of mobile data, you need to pay Rs 499 per month and avail exclusive benefits through this plan. This plan is also valid for only 28 days.
- The company also rolled out a booster plan for all its customers. If in case, if you are out of your mobile data in between the month, you can make use of additional data by recharging it with various plans based on your usage.
- Get 0.1 GB of data for Rs. 11
- Get 1 GB of data for Rs. 51
- Get 2 GB of data for Rs. 91
- Get 5 GB of data for Rs. 201
- Get 10 GB of data for Rs. 301
- If you recharge with either Rs 303 or Rs 499, you can get an additional benefit of free 5GB and 10GB of data respectively.
How to Get / Register Jio Prime Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the Jio Customers to register or get Jio Prime Membership via online:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have installed My Jio app on your device.
- You can also visit the official website of Jio Prime Membership.
- You need to click on onetime Jio Prime Membership plan that offers at Rs 99.
- Just tap on this option and you will redirect to a new web page.
- You need to enter your Jio Number in the provided field and hit the submit button.
- You can then make a payment of Rs 99 using any of the payment gateways like a debit card, credit card, quick pay, and other options.
- After making your payment successfully, you will receive a message confirming your payment.
- From then, you can acquire unlimited benefits from this plan as a Jio Prime Member.
- Later, you can choose your desired plan like Rs 303 or Rs 499 or other plans so as to get 1GB of 2GB of mobile data per day for a total of 28 days.
More Related Posts:
- How to Check Airtel Data Balance
- Snapdeal Customer Care Number
- Paytm Mall App Download | Paytmmall.com App Information | Cashback Offers
- Kerala water authority bill Payment | How to pay KWA Water bill and check bill
- Vodafone Customer Care Numbers