Flipkart Customer Care Number: Flipkart is an E-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded in October 2007 by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal. DigiFlip is also a Flipkart subsidiary with products like tablets, USBs, and Laptop bags. Flipkart has exclusive tie-ups with companies like Motorola, Xiaomi, Micromax. In-house products like a tablet, mobile phones & phablet are available with Flipkart.
Flipkart offers products at a lesser rate on Big Billion Days. Flipkart has a wide range of product categories like Electronics, Appliances, Men & women’s fashion, baby care, kids’ fashion, Home & Furniture, Books, Gaming Accessories, car & bike accessories, and sports utilities.
Flipkart Customer Care Number
Flipkart is regularly updated with new products. During high traffic days, there will be a problem with orders and many orders will get canceled and a mismatch of products happen. So, Flipkart customer care no is available 24X7 for its customers to rectify such issues.
Flipkart is not only available in big cities, but it also spread in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities. Even people from remote areas in India can avail themselves of Flipkart products. With the present trend of online shopping, people prefer to buy through the website by checking pictures, reviews, and offers. Flipkart has customer friendly return policies that vary from product to product. If the customer is ordering mobile phones like Redmi Note 4 or Lenovo K6, if the mobile is slightly damaged then the user can return the mobile within certain days of time. In the same manner, if customers shopped for clothing, Jewellery and customer are not satisfied with the product Flipkart would happily take the product back.
|Customer Care Contacts||Department||Region|
|email@example.com||Customer Care||All India||view|
|1800-208-9898 TOLL-FREE||Customer Care||All India||view|
|0124-6150000||Customer Service||All India||view|
|080-49400000||Customer Care||All India||view|
|1800-102-3547 TOLL-FREE||Customer Care||All India||view|
|http://www.flipkart.com||Customer Care||All India||view|
Flipkart Customer Care Numbers:
Some of the numbers of Flipkart which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
- Flipkart Store Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Not Toll-Free): 0124-615-0000
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
Flipkart Customer Support Email IDs:
Email IDs related to Flipkart are the following.
- For Customer Care Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Vendors: email@example.com
- The Marketing ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Affiliate ID: email@example.com
- The business ID of Flipkart is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flipkart Customer Call Center:
Flipkart also does rigorous quality checks at various stages and assures customers the product quality and free delivery. Flipkart is the master in offering deals to its esteemed customers. If the customer finds any discount on fashion and clothing, Footwear and Lifestyle products it is easy to own one. Not only for fashion Flipkart offers deals on laptops, electronics, mobiles, television sets, air conditioners, MP3 players, refrigerators, and many more. Everybody has something to buy on Flipkart from big brands like Nike, Adidas, Canon, HP, Dell, Philips, Reebok and so on.
Flipkart Toll-Free Helpline Customer Care:
Buying any electronic or large appliance need verifying of many specifications, ratings, and reviews. Flipkart has easy to follow buying guides and clear photographs and demonstrated videos online for the clear description of the product to the customer. Best E-commerce websites like Flipkart are ShopClues & Amazon.
For Queries regarding orders, canceling the orders, return of products, lodge any complaint Call 1800-102-3547 and you can reach them 24×7. Flipkart has pickup centers and stores in Tolichowki, Begumpet in Hyderabad, and many cities. For Flipkart customer care no, stores and branch office contact numbers in Hyderabad call on Toll-Free Support Number 1800 208 9898
FlipkartComplaint Email ID: email@example.com
How to Contact Flipkart Customer Care from the App:
As most of you know, you can download and use the app version of Flipkart on your smartphone. You can contact Flipkart Customer Care from the app itself! The steps that must be executed are listed below.
- Step 1- Launch Flipkart app on your smartphone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step 2- Now, tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. A window will slide out from the left end of your screen.
- Step 3- Here, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Centre.’ You will now be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4- Here, you will see all your orders. Tap on the order which you wish to inquire about!
- Step 5- Now, you will be asked to select the issue which you are facing regarding your selected order.
- Step 6- Once you select the issue, a short explanation depending on your issue will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 7- Now, select from the options, how you wish to contact Flipkart Customer Care. The options available are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Flipkart Replacement Policy:
Before you place an order on Flipkart, you must check the replacement policy and warranty of the product you are ordering. Some products have a 10-day return policy, some have a 30-day return policy while some have no return policy. Also, you must check the factors covered under the return policy.
There have been quite a few cases where the customers have received a defective or incorrect order. Moreover, they could not replace it or ask for a refund since the return policy was inapplicable for those products. Thus, you must check the return policy and warranty of your order before placing your order.
Flipkart Offices & Service Center
Postal Address For Letters:
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Ozone Manay Tech Park,
#56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore – 560068,
Registered Office Address:
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main,
80 Feet Road, 3rd Block,
Bengaluru – 560034
For Customer Care Services in Hyderabad, Telangana, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Kolkata(West Bengal), Mumbai(Maharashtra), Chennai(Tamilnadu) & New Delhi Call Toll-Free Telephone Number 1800 208 9898
Visit Flipkart Official Website For 24X7 Customer Assistance