Hello everyone in this article we are sharing about Bharat Gas Booking Number and Bharat Gas Online Booking Process explained clearly. So many people are using LPG cylinders for cooking. In India so many Gas agency companies are available. Nowadays Bio Gas also available. And recently the government has given permission for Pipeline gas for all over India.
We are given below the Bharat gas booking number and Bharat gas online booking registration process given below. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company. Headquarter of this company in Mumbai, Maharashtra. In this article, we are gathered Bharat Gas Toll Free Number for gas booking, Agency & Office Address, Bharat Gas Helpline Number, Petroleum Gas Phone Number, Bharat Gas LPG CRCs Complaint No, Subsidy Helpline No, etc are given below.
Bharat Gas LPG Head Office Address For Complaint:
- LPG Business Unit
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,
Bharat Bhavan II,
5th Floor4 & 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai – 400001
- Telephone- 022 22714516 / 022 22714508
Fax- 022 22713815
Bharat Gas Toll Free Number – 1800 222 725/ 1800 22 4344
How to Apply Bharath Gas Connection
- Log on to the Bharat Gas Website and register as a new customer.
- On the home page, select the “new user” option and provide the required details (your name and mobile number) to begin the registration process.
- If you have not registered your number with Bharat Gas, download the form and fill in the details requested.
- You will receive an SMS with your login details confirming your registration, after which you can sign in to your account.
- Sign in to your account and select the “new domestic LPG connection” option.
- Fill in the online form with the details requested. Once you have entered all the details requested, click on the “submit” button.
- You will have to upload the supporting documents or you can choose to submit them to your nearest gas distributor.
- You will receive updates on the status of your application online, and receive a notification once it has been registered.
Documents Required for New Bharat Gas Connection
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address/Residence
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- ID proof issued by either the Central or State Governments
Bharat Gas Booking Number Stat Wise
- Andhra Pradesh Helpline Booking No – 9440156789
- Goa Booking Number – 9420456789
- Himachal Pradesh Booking Phone Number – 9418856789
- Karnataka Gas Booking Contact Number – 9483356789
- Kerala Gas Booking Customer Care Number – 9446256789
- Maharashtra Booking Helpline No – 9420456789
- Madhya Pradesh Booking Contact Number – 9407456789
- Puducherry Gas Booking Helpline Number – 9486056789
|State Name||LPG Office Address||Contact Number|
|Uttar Pradesh||Bareilly LPG Territory, BPCL,
Parsakhera Industrial Area,
Bareilly – 243002 (U.P)
|Haryana||Hissar LPG Territory, BPCL,
|Punjab||Lalru LPG Territory, BPCL,
P.O.Tiwanan avia Lalru
Lalru PUNJAB – 140510
|Rajasthan||Jaipur LPG Territory, BPCL,
Jaipur LPG bottling plant
SP-II, Road no.14
Jaipur – 302013
|West Bengal||Kolkata/Uluberia LPG Territory,
P.O. Birshibpur, Uluberia,
West Bengal – 711316
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar LPG Territory,
33, Industrial Estate, Khurda,
|Bihar||Patna LPG Territory Office & Bottling Plant,
Fatuha Industrial Area, P.O. + P.S. Fatuha,
|Maharashtra||Mumbai LPG Territory
BPCL Refinery, 4th floor,
Old Admin Bldg.,
Mumbai – 400 074
|Gujarat||Hariyala LPG Territory,
|Karnataka||Dharwad LPG Territory BPCL, Plot no. 323/333/334 (A)
Bolur Indl. Area, (PO)
Road No.3, Dharwad,
Karnataka – 580011
|Kerala||Trivandrum LPG Territory
BPCL, Post Box No. 6
Trivandrum – 695 582
|0471 – 2706689|
|Delhi||Piyala LPG Territory, BPCL,
Haryana – 121002
|011-23316473, 011-23324847, 011-23326770|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai LPG Territory, BPCL,
J1/J6- SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi – 601 201
- bharat gas booking number
- bharat gas booking
- bharat gas online booking
- bharat gas booking no
- bharat gas booking online