APSRTC Live Track Service: Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the Apsrtc bus booking website and also Apsrtc live track website and application. Now no more waiting for the bus! You can book bus tickets from Apsrtc’s official website or other partners Abhibus or Redbus or Paytm. Once you book a bus ticket using these platforms you can receive an SMS to your mobile.
The SMS includes the bus service number and bus timing and your seat number. You can track your bus using the service number. In this below article, we are given clearly how to apsrtc online tracking step by step process. We are given detailed information with images. Still, you are facing any problems while using this service please comment below.
Apsrtc Customer Care Number: 0866 257 0005
Official bus booking website – www.apsrtconline.in
Complaint Email id For e-Ticketing/Refund Related Queries
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Use APSRTC Live Track Service Using Service Number
First of all, download the Apsrtc Bus Tracking Android application using this link http://tiny.cc/cvbs7y
Download the Apsrtc Live Tracking IOS Mobile application by the link: https://apple.co/2Xwr5h2
You can track using the official website: http://www.apsrtclivetrack.com
Once you open the official website you can see Different options are available in the live track
i) Search for Buses between locations
ii) By Service/Vehicle number
iii) Schedule Time table
Then you can select by service/vehicle number
Enter your bus service number or vehicle number
You can see everything like the above picture. Bus type, journey date, vehicle number, driver name, and driver mobile number bus current running status.
You can check everything easily. Follow the same process for mobile application and ios application
How to Track Basic Phone Users
For all Basic phone users, SMS service is provided. Just type the RTC Reservation number and send it to 9246022333. Then you will get a message about the bus location. Observe the below image.
SMS Format: “RTC (service number)”
For Example: “RTC 5000”
Now the passenger will get a return SMS with the time details of the previous stop and the expected time of arrival (ETA) of the next stop.
Live tracking of the bus on google map.
All passengers are requested to make use of this facility for live tracking of @APSRTC buses.
- It helps you to search bus stops around your current location & upcoming buses.
- Real-time updates – View current location and expected arrival time of the bus to your stop or destination
- Active planner – Updated bus services and route information between two stops to plan your travel with ease.
- Favorites- Add your frequent routes to the favorite list & track the bus quickly and easily.
- Offline mode – Passengers can view the bus schedules even without Internet connectivity.
- Emergency alerts – Helps to report any accident or bus breakdown to APSRTC Helpline and seek medical assistance.
- Auto-refresh – The app automatically refreshes the data.
APSRTC Types of Bus Services
|Type of bus||Number of services|
|Vennela (AC Sleeper)||4|
|Garuda Plus (AC Semi-Sleeper Multi-Axle)||22|
|Garuda (AC Semi-Sleeper Volvo / Benz / Isuzu)||68|
|Indra (2 + 2 AC Semi-Sleeper)||119|
|Semi-Luxury (2 + 2 Non-AC Pushback)||1588|
|Ultra Deluxe (2 + 2 Non-AC Pushback)||574|
|Deluxe (2 + 2 Non-AC)||4|
|Express (3 + 2 Non-AC)||784|
|Metro Luxury AC||55|
Advance reservation facility is provided for 3,294 services of different types mentioned above. A total of 1.33 lakh seats are offered daily for the advance/current reservation.
I hope we are provided all the information about APSRTC Live Track Service Using Vehicle Number. If you like our article, please share it with your friends and family friends and social media platforms. For more related articles keep visiting our Mycarenumbers without fail.
- TS Epass Status 2019 20 | Telangana Epass Scholarship Status 2019
- How To Find Vehicle Owner by Number – Vehicle Owner Information
- Pan Card Customer Care Helpline Number | Toll-Free 1800222990