Aadhaar Card apply online: On behalf of the government of India, The Indian citizens are provided with a 12 digit individual identification number for their identity, issued and controlled by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The number on the Aadhar card serves as the proof of identity and address of any individuals of India. Aadhar card received via post and downloaded from the website www.uidai.gov.in is same and are equally valid.
Any individuals of India with no bar at the age and the gender can enroll to get the card by fulfilling the requirements and go through the verification process of UIDAI. Coming to its validity, the Aadhar card once enrolled by the Indian citizen for free of cost is valid for his/her lifetime. Aadhar card with its unique number is helpful in accessing banking, mobile services, other government, and non-government services too.
Benefits of Aadhar Card
Aadhaar program was launched in 2009 with the main objective to convey universal identity to each resident Indian. However, within the initial stages of enrolment people faced a heap of difficulties like technical snags, incorrect knowledge displayed and more. And also add the importance of Aadhaar card was unclear. However, several of the problems were resolved and other people will currently get the card with a lot of ease as its acceptance as a compulsory document for numerous initiatives has been formally created. Added to this it’ll facilitate in reducing corruption since each individual carries just one unique number.
The benefits of Aadhar card as follows.
LPG Subsidiary amount into the bank account directly-Pratyaksh Hanstantrit Labh (PAHAL) theme conjointly known as direct benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) was launched to supply liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinder of India, Indane, and HP at a supported rate to the Indian consumer. The 12 digits individual identification number of Aadhar card is employed to induce LPG subsidy amount directly within the bank account. This DBTL scheme is known as PAHAL. To induce this profit you would like to go to your area’s distributor and acquire Aadhar number connected to the 17 digit LPG consumer number. Though currently, you’ll be able to get a direct benefit transfer by linking a bank account to the LPG number.
Quicker Passport: The good thing about Aadhaar card is that if you have got an Aadhaar card, you’ll be able to get the passport in just ten days. Underneath this format, police verification is going to be done at a later date as opposed to the previous rule requiring police verification that accustomed be time-consuming. Additionally, under the new government’s rule, if you wish a passport, Aadhaar number is required.
Linking to Voter id: Starting 9th March 2015, Aadhaar card UIDAI number would be joined to the voter ID. This action is taken to eliminate fake voters. Once an Aadhaar number is linked, it might become impossible for a multiple voter ID card holder to create its illegal use, as registration needs a voter card holder to be physically present and produce an Aadhaar card to the polling booth officer for linking.
Pension and provident fund: All the pensioners from select states can currently have to be compelled to register their Aadhaar card number to their several departments so as to receive a monthly pension. This move was initiated as there are fraudulent incidents as beneficiaries and for requesting pension were found to be fake.
Provident Fund: almost like pension, provident fund money is given to the account holder who has registered their Aadhaar number with worker Provident
Fund organization (EPFO).
To open a new bank account and SEBI: To open a new bank account, there is no need for a bunch of documents to be submitted when an Aadhar card is provided as proof. And also Securities and Exchange board also come forward to accept Aadhar card as a proof of identity to invest in share market.
Aadhaar Card apply online- Registration Process
In case you have got not applied for your Aadhar card yet, it’s time to get it. Possessing one can assist you to determine yourself anyplace in India for almost any purpose. There are aadhar centers throughout India and enrolment is free. The Aadhar card form might be obtained from aadhar enrolment centers. Just in case you would like to get identical over the internet, therefore by visiting the web site of Unique Identification Authority of India…
- Following are some few steps to follow to get the Aadhar card through online registration.
- Firstly you have to visit the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/ and furnish your details to get an appointment.
- Fill up the correct details of name, email, and phone number. Provide the valid phone number as it is used for further amendment to do online. Hence it is highly recommended to fill out the details carefully.
- Opt for the enrolment center and the date of the appointment online.
- You have to visit the Aadhar card enrolment center to get card irrespective of the online registration or from the Aadhar enrolment center.
- Once the application process is all done, then you need to wait for your Aadhar number to come by post. It may take two or three months to reach you.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online [ UID card status ]
Following are the steps to follow to Check Aadhar Card Status online.
- Open the UIDAI official website with this link https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Check Aadhar Card Status‘.
- Input your ‘Enrolment Number’ in the field provided on the new page alongside date and time mentioned on your acknowledgment slip.
- There is additionally captcha image on the page, that you would like to type within the box below precisely the method it shows.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and therefore the new page would show the status of your Aadhar card.
- The final page would show you whether or not your Aadhar card number is generated or not and if generated and sent, it might show you the delivery tracking details that would be all you need to track your Aadhar card.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Information /Data?
Not everyone but some people may find difficulty in updating their Aadhar card information. Any Aadhaar card user [ resident of India ] with a mobile number can update their profile using uidai.net.in portal… In order to update the uid card profile, mobile number is compulsory as you guys will get login password to that phone number.
Using this portal i.e https://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data you can update aadhaar card information like Name on Aadhar Card, Gender, Date of Birth, Address & Mobile number…
Just follow the above link to get information on how to update aadhaar profile through online mode & Offline mode.
Update of Aadhar Card can be done in three ways
- Fill Online Form / Request to Change Aadhar Card name through online
If you are having access to the internet, then the best option to update aadhar card information is through online. Just navigate through the below-given link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup-home and click on ” submit your update/ correction request online please ” option at the end of the page.
Now fill the 4 steps online request form to make any changes to aadhar card profile.
- Send Aadhar Update request by Post
This method is very suitable for one who doesn’t know how to use the internet / who don’t have access to the internet. Just download the form from the portal and send it through the post for Aadhar card name changes.
- Download the Annexure form to change Aadhar address by MP /MLA / GAZETTED Officer
The last method to change aadhar card profile i.e download the Annexure form the portal and request MP /MLA / GAZETTED Officer for aadhar card address change.
Hence, this is all about the Aadhar card process of registering and checking card status updates online. To apply for the Aadhar card if not done yet and to enjoy the benefits.